Saturday, February 6, 2010

What To Do

Nate has the boys out tonight for dinner and a hockey game. I have Jack Jack but he's already in bed and now I am alone. And it's quiet! What do I do? All the things I can't do with the boys: blog stalk, watch a Hallmark Hall of Fame movie and eat junk food in bed. It's a little overrated. So I will now make observations about Hallmark movies.

*There are lots of denim shirts! I haven't seen one in real life in a really long time but in a Hallmark movie that's all people wear.

*They don't really spend a lot on high tech things like computers and dvd players. I guess the movie budget is spent on tear-invoking writing and feel good movie moments.

*The commercials are as sappy as the movies! A dad who's a cab driver and picks up his lawyer daughter every night. PRICELESS!

OK now I have used enough brain power and I am done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment