Sunday, February 14, 2010

5

Kaden is 5. We spent his birthday at Coco Key, an indoor water park. We had a blast with all his best friends and cousins. It was pretty packed and crazy but the kids had a great time. I was not thrilled to be in a bathing suit in February but I would do anything for that kid. He kept telling me "this is the best birthday ever." He has never really had a party before with friends and cousins. It's just hard to fit everyone in the house in winter and we've never had much to spend on a big party. So this was reasonable, all-inclusive and FUN!

I was worried that someone would get sick. In years past his parties have been canceled due to all the guests being sick and once KK was sick. He had a 104 degree temp and was pathetic. No one was sick this year! Luke complained of a tummy ache all day but never got sick so the party went on! Jack even got in on the act and got to play in the water.

I was just so thankful for all our friends and family that traveled so far to come to Kaden's party. We are all so blessed to have so many people care about our kids. When I see their devotion to our guys I can't even explain how lucky and loved I feel. And on top of it all Sunshine Boy was so excited! I love my Sunshine Boy! Happy 5th Birthday KK!

0 comments:

Post a Comment