Wednesday, February 24, 2010

All's Well at 2:00

It's 2:00... PM and all my kids are sleeping! Can I get a WHAT WHAT! Jealous?

Well you shouldn't be, I will pay for this later. Luke will wake up and not go back to sleep until roughly midnight. Kaden will wake up angry. And Jack well he's an angel baby and is used to sleeping all day so he will be virtually unaffected.

I usually have a dilemma of what to do during this sacred time. I have completed my Bible study and email list. I guess I could move on to the pile of dishes left for me since I was gone last night. Or I could get the requested information needed to complete our taxes. Or fold Jack's laundry that's been in the dryer for almost 24 hours. Or I could just sit. I choose sit.

I wouldn't want to wake anyone with my excessive busyness! That would be mean of me.







Ahhhh.... that was nice. Lots of thoughts floating in and out of my head. The ice is melting off the trees. It looks deceptively warm outside today. I am so looking forward to Spring and t-ball season for K, coach pitch for Luke. Looking forward to a visit from a good friend in April. A trip to St. Louis. Summer. My grandma coming home from the hospital. Kissing Nate when he gets home tonight. Watching 24 under a pile of quilts and flannel sheets tonight.... Oh I just thought of what I want to do! Need to get a quick update on the Trashelor since I missed it this week!

Love and kisses.... quiet makes me blissful and all mushy gushy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment