Sunday, January 10, 2010

Boo

Our latest edition is 7 months old. After having Luke and K so close together we decided to take a bit of a break before we grew our family. Jack came on the scene and we were all instantly in love. It was fun to see the older boys with their new brother.

Jack is currently rolling and schooching all over. Not quite crawling yet but he has the army crawl down and is working on getting up on all fours. He has two teeth with several more in the works and ate his first "puff" tonight. He was able to get the puff between his thumb and finger and get it into his mouth. First he made a "This is horrible" face but that slowly changed into "hey this isn't so bad" face.

J loves to talk about "dada" and he will break his neck trying to locate his brothers if he hears them. He's a super easy baby who loves to give hugs. His reaction is different for each of us though. For Luke and K, he will raise his arms up and down and bang on things like he wants to play. When he sees Nate he will get his legs going and for me he stretches out like he wants to be held.

He also like to flirt. This consists of smiling at the ladies and then burying his head in my shoulder, peeking out and starting that whole process again. It's quite fetching!

Jack was probably our most planned kid. We knew we were ready for another baby and poof.. there he was! I found out I was pregnant 4 days before our 10th anniversary. This was the earliest I had ever found out... I was only 4 weeks and with Luke and K I was more like 9-10 weeks. Anyhow, I decided to wait and tell Nate on our anniversary. I had it all planned out. We went to a fancy hotel and had a fabulous dinner out. I gave him his gift and a card and then said I had one more gift. He asked me to wait a second, grabbed something from his bag and came right back. I told him and then he was sweet and excited and handed me a card. I opened it up and it said "So you are expecting a baby..." HE ALREADY KNEW! I didn't think it was possible but the guy said he just knew. And we lived happily ever after...

0 comments:

Post a Comment